The theme is GRATITUDE, but the project can be anything as long as you explain the connection in your blog post. Of course thank-you cards are an obvious project, and you know you are going to need a lot of them after the holidays, so why not create a stash? Who wouldn't like a little Wonderland thank-you card in the mail?
Nature's Blessings. They have all the illustrations from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland AND Through the Looking Glass. But did you know they have LOTS of other amazing stamps, in unmounted, cling, or wood mount? (The price shown on the listings page is for wood mount, so the cling and unmounted are much less.)
Have you seen all the Nature's Blessings rubber stamp categories?
- Gorgeous Garlands just in time for an Old-Fashioned Christmas
- Check out the crazy monsters
- Fun Fish (number 5 is my favorite!)
- Beautiful still life images for coloring
- Charming vintage children
- Elegant vintage fashion illustrations (the heirloom children's garments are my favorites)
- Nursery Rhyme Time has whimsical fairies, Mother Goose, Little Red Riding Hood, the Three Bears and other fairy tales!
- The Odds and Ends category contains fantastic scientific gadgets from the past and some great skeletons and many other great images!
- And more!
So get busy, because you know you need some of these great stamps! Multiple entries are encouraged, but each project must be on a separate post. As always, all projects are welcome but those that feature Wonderland will have two chances per entry instead of one. (Note: if you are viewing this post in a reader or email, please click on the title of the post to go to the blog to see the entries or submit a project.)